The State Bar of California Annual Meeting
The State Bar of California 88th Annual Meeting
October 8-11, 2015
We're pleased to announce the return of the Annual Meeting to Anaheim in October 2015. The 2015 Annual Meeting will showcase a robust education agenda. Whether you are a solo practitioner, small firm attorney, public lawyer, law firm associate or partner, you will find value in the innovative courses at this year's meeting.
Setting off the learning opportunities are numerous social opportunities hosted by the State Bar and its various Sections, local bar associations and law school alumni groups, and an Exhibition Hall showcasing legal technology, publications, products and services.
Attending the State Bar Annual Meeting is a smart investment in your career -- top level education, networking, client development, and social and leisure for less than $25 per MCLE credit hour.
Earn more than 15 hours of MCLE credit and legal specialization, including credit in all MCLE subfields.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, contact Carol Zlongst at 415-538-2585 or Theresa Raglen at 415-538-2393.
Exhibiting at the Annual Meeting
EXHIBIT at the Statewide Annual Conference for California Lawyers.
The Annual Meeting advances the State Bar goals to provide services to meet the membership's professional development, business and personal needs, and to provide lowcost programs and materials by which members may meet their continuing education requirement.
- MEET Attorneys Ready to Conduct Business.
- MARKET your Products and Services and Build Quality Sales Leads.
- TAKE ORDERS from Exhibit Floor.
- PROFILE company offerings both in Printed Program and Online Exhibit Hall.
We will be posting an exhibitor prospectus in the near future. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank the Exhibitors at the 2014 Annuual Meeting, held in September in San Diego.
- ABA Retirement Funds Program
- AirDesk Solutions
- American Express Open
- Aon Attorneys Advantage
- Armistice Real Estate
- Association Insurance & Pension
- Attorney’s Briefcase, Inc.
- Attorneys Corporation Service
- Barry A. Cane Insurance Services
- CalBar Connect
- California Accredited Law Schools (CALS)
- Concord Law School of Kaplan University
- Conference of California Bar Associations
- Conroy Consults
- Corel WordPerfect Office
- Daily Journal Corporation
- Dominion Insurance Services
- Fastcase, Inc.
- File & ServeXpress
- Firm Media
- Fore! Trust Software
- Forensic Expert Witness Association
- Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
- Heffernan Benefit Advisors
- Hines Reporters
- HiPerSoft Corporation
- Infinite Trading Inc.
- JFZ Investigations
- Jurisco, Inc.
- Kelli Norden and Associates
- Lawyer Assistance Program
- Lawyers’ Mutual Insurance Company
- Levit & James, Inc.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Ntrepid Corporation
- Office of Education - Sections & CYLA
- Persuasive Presentations
- Public Law Library
- San Diego Law School/ Alliant International University
- Secured Futures, Inc. Pooled Special Needs Trust
- Silpada Designs Jewlery
- State Bar Ethics Resources
- Subject Matter Mediation Services
- Tabs3 Software
- The California Board of Legal Specialization
- The Rainmaker Institute
- Thomson Reuters
- UC San Diego Extension
- Vera Juris
- Vinson Resolution Management
- Westin San Diego
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
The Twitter hashtag for the 2015 meeting will be #CalBarAM15.