State Bar of California Annual Meeting
The State Bar of California 87th Annual Meeting
September 11-14, 2014
San Diego, California
Share your innovative legal services & solutions with thousands of attorneys
Meet legal professionals who are ready to conduct business. Expand your client base. Market your products and services and build quality sales leads. Take orders from the Exhibit hall floor. Profile your Company in the Annual Meeting Printed Program & Exhibitor Directory and the State Bar website’s Online Exhibit Hall.
The 2014 State Bar Exhibition in San Diego will sell out early -- book today.
Refer to the Exhibit Space Application and Exposition Rules and Regulations and General Terms and Conditions for show requirements. We have posted a printable version of the Exhibitor Prospectus.
GRAND HYATT SAN DIEGO
1 Market Place │ Harbor Ballroom, Second Level │ San Diego
Assignment of Space
Booths are assigned in order of receipt of application and payment. Full pre-payment must be received before confirmation of a booth space assignment. See the Exhibit Space Application and Exposition Rules and Regulations and General Terms and Conditions for details.
Booth Decoration & Tradeshow Services
Global Experience Specialists, Inc. “GES” is the official 2014 State Bar Annual Meeting Exhibition decorator. GES will provide all services in the exhibit hall including booth equipment, carpeting, rental furnishings, electrical, freight and material handling, labor and hanging capabilities. Confirmed exhibitors will receive a link to the online Exhibitor Service Kit with information and forms.
Booth Space Standard Amenities/Benefits
- 8’ x 10’ draped booth space with 3’ high side rail and 8’ high back wall drape
- 7’ x 44” identification sign with name and booth number
- Profile in Annual Meeting Printed Program and Exhibitor Directory (on State Bar website)
- Post-show attendee mailing list
- Identification badges for booth staff, which includes access to State Bar education programs and social events
- Security inside exhibit hall at all times, and security posted at entrance doors during show hours
- Fully-carpeted exhibit hall
- Special value-priced Exhibitors Show Booth Package (table/chairs) available from show decorator
- Other activities are being planned
State Bar Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall Activities
- Annual Meeting Opening Night Reception held in Exhibit Hall brings more than 1,000 attendees
- Attendee Coffee Breaks served Friday and Saturday morning and afternoon in the Exhibit Hall
- Annual Meeting Registration Area located outside main entrance to Exhibit Hall
- Demo Stage with seating area inside exhibit hall (additional information to follow)
- Exhibit hall reminder notices highlighted on attendee’s printed schedulesAssistance/Questions
Contact by phone or email: Theresa Raglen (415-538-2393) Theresa.Raglen@calbar.ca.gov or Carol Zlongst (415-538-2585) Carol.Zlongst@calbar.ca.gov.
Cost per 8’ x 10’ Booth Space
$1,675 Inside Booth
(Only $1,475 for 2013 Exhibitors Who Sign Up by April 15)
$1,875 Corner Booth
(Only $1,675 for 2013 Exhibitors Who Sign Up by April 15)
Installation of Exhibits
Exhibit booth installation begins on Wednesday, September 10, from 2 p.m.-4:30 p.m., and continues on Thursday, September 11. Exhibitors must have booth installation complete by 4 p.m. on Thursday, September 11 to allow for the setup of the Opening Night Reception in the exhibit hall.
The following show hours are subject to change.
Thursday, September 11, 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
(Opening Night Reception)
Friday, September 12, 7:30 am-5:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 13, 7:30 am-5:00 p.m.
Setup and Tear Down
Wednesday, September 10 2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 11 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, September 13 5 p.m.-9 p.m.*
Sunday, September 14 8:00 am-12 noon
*A special presentation is scheduled in the Exhibit Hall from 4 p.m.-5 p.m..
Exhibitors may not move out before or during this presentation. All items must be removed from exhibit floor not later than 12 noon on Sunday, September 14.
Successful Repeat Exhibitors
ABA Retirement Funds Program
American Express Open
Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB)
Legal Secretaries, Incorporated
Marsh/Seabury & Smith
Martin Dean’s Essential Forms
National Institute for Trial
The Rainmaker Institute
Silpada Designs Jewelry
State Bar of California
Sections & CYLA