How to Plan Your Schedule
The State Bar of California 88th Annual Meeting
October 8-11, 2015
Navigating the Online Preview
- See Essential Information for all you need to know about registration, including fees and the two-day registration option.
- Be sure to see Special Events for information about luncheons, social events, the California Women Lawyers Annual Dinner, and the Conference of California Bar Associations (CCBA).
- See Hotel and Travel for information about the Annual Meeting hotels and rental car discounts.
- See Exhibits for the hours of the Exhibit Hall and a list of exhibitors.
- See the schedules for individual days for a chronological list of all programs, with descriptions: Schedule for Thursday, Schedule for Friday, Schedule for Saturday, Schedule for Sunday.
- See Partners - Sponsoring Groups for a list of all programs by sponsoring group.
- See MCLE Subfields for a list of all programs offering special credit and information about the requirements, and Legal Specialization for a list of programs offering legal specialization credit..
- See Printable Preview for a printable version of the Preview, containing the same information found on this website.
- If you're interested in being an exhibitor at the Annual Meeting, see Exhibitor Prospectus, or for more opportunities to take part see Sponsorship and Advertising.