- 2016 Fee Statements will be mailed on Dec. 1, 2015. Payment of membership fees is due no later than Feb. 1, 2016. Pay online through My State Bar Profile.
- Attorneys in MCLE Compliance Group 1 (last names A-G) are due to report MCLE compliance no later than Feb. 1, 2016. Report your compliance online through My State Bar Profile.
- All California attorneys must provide an email address to the State Bar under a rule of court approved by the Supreme Court effective Feb. 1, 2010. Sign on to My State Bar Profile to submit an email address and update your contact information.
- INSURANCE PROGRAMS
- Current insurance policy holders, please refer to the Insurance Page for customer service information.
- New policy holders, please visit the CalBar Connect website to submit an application.
My State Bar Profile
My State Bar Profile — an online feature for California attorneys to pay fees, update personal information, report MCLE compliance and more.
- Change your address of record online
- Opt out of inclusion on the bar's promotional mail list
- Learn about MCLE requirements and report compliance online
- Pay your fees online
- Update your IOLTA record
- Join a Section